Opening Hours : Mon-Fri : 11 AM – 4 PM Sat & Sun : Appointment Only 01912730775
Package Details: Stopover Umrah Package is according to the customer’s preference in a range of any standard hotels and duration, any airlines flying from chosen airport in the UK, including Umrah via a stopover in another country. All other requirements are catered for which makes this package a very unique and popular package, tailored to the individual needs.
Duration: 7/10/14 days
Hotel in Makkah
Hotel in Madinah
Day 1: Land in Jeddah Airport. Transfer to Makkah. Check into Hotel, rest then perform Umrah.
Day 2: Rest day at Makkah Hotel & Ibadah in the Haram.
Day 3: Rest day at Makkah Hotel, Ibadah in the Haram and Ziyarah in Makkah.
Day 4: Rest day at Makkah Hotel, Ibadah in the Haram and Exhibiton visit.
Day 5: Rest day at Makkah Hotel & Ibadah in the Haram.
Day 6: Check out of Makkah Hotel & Transfer to Madinah Hotel.
Day 7: Rest day at Madinah Hotel & Ibadah in the Haram.
Day 8: Rest day at Madinah Hotel, Ibadah in the Haram and Ziyarah in Madinah.
Day 9: Rest day at Madinah Hotel, Ibadah in the Haram and Exhibition visit.
Day 10: Check Out Madinah Hotel/Get Ready for departure.
2 weeks’ itinerary as per customer’s schedule during booking.
Please contact us for more information 01912730775
All packages are subject to availability and subject to:
- Subject to airline schedule and availability
- Any travel rules must be adhered to including vaccinations and quarantine
- Saudi 1/2/3/4/5* and Economy Hotels are standard to KSA
- Hotel Check-in 4pm and Check-out 2pm
- Hotels are non-refundable and non-changeable
- Changes can occur without prior notice; we shall give the passenger as much notice when possible
- Any loss or damage to baggage and personal belongings is the passenger’s own responsibility
- Travel and Health Insurance is recommended for all individuals and is own responsibility
- Arrive at airport 5 hours before departure, checking in, security and immigration is the passenger’s responsibility
- Refusal by the Airlines to board flight is the passenger’s own responsibility
- Wearing Ihram clothes and making own intention for Umrah at the Miqat is the passenger’s own responsibility
- Masjid entry tickets are pilgrim’s own responsibility
- We strive to make the journey as smooth as possible. Umrah season is congested and busy so please have patience and follow the guidelines and instructions. This will help us make the pilgrim’s experience as comfortable as possible
- Full Terms and Conditions apply, see